All 3 art Reviews

irma the griffon irma the griffon

It's not bad, but her body is very thin, especially where her shoulder blades should be. Her body looks like an extension of her neck, when the body, especially her upper back should be much thicker to show her shoulder blades. I watched your speed paint and see how you draw your masses, and the chest/ribcage should be the larger mass. The body is a little long looking too, but I think if you drew the chest/ribcage mass larger, it would probably fix the proportion. Be careful of where you put the hind leg that's supposed to be farther from the viewer, you have the one just a little too low, and it gives it the appearance that it's on the same plane when it's not.

Your coloring is gorgeous as always though. I think this is one of your weaker pieces, but it's not bad. Keep it up. :)

The Legendary Blue Jay The Legendary Blue Jay

The detail and concept is really cool in this piece. I really like the line art and the amount of detail and texture you can see in this. I think a little more shading could be used in some places, like under the wings or part of the feathers and whatnot. The black does a nice job, but it makes it looks a little on the flat side, than if you had a variety of tones and value. Some highlights would really make this pop too. Good work. :)

trifle-confusion responds:

thanks for the review :)

Pc Bot Vs Xbox One Kaiju Pc Bot Vs Xbox One Kaiju

The shading is a bit off, but it's a nice piece. :)

megadrivesonic responds:

I don't understand, how is the shading off?